How to Enrol
1. Tour our campus and meet the team
We encourage families to come for a campus tour, meet our Educators and ask us any questions you like. It’s the perfect way to showcase our learning environments and reassure you that your child will always be in safe hands with us.
2. Request Enrolment
If you like the sound of G1 Early Education and you’d like your child’s early learning experience to be with us, we’d be thrilled to have you join us.
Our Enrolments team will guide you through the enrolment process and support you with the related government childcare assistance options including CRN’s, Child Care Subsidy, enrolment documents and immunisation requirements.
3. Prepare for enrolment
To secure your position, you will need to complete the enrolment forms. Please speak to our Centre Director.
We recommend families have the required documents ready well ahead of time to ensure an efficient enrolment experience.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Photo or scan of driver’s licence, or other government-issued photographic ID of both parents (unless sole custody)
- Current immunisation record from Medicare or the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Any relevant documents relating to sole parenting documentation, medical plans, custodial orders etc